平成21年9月10日木曜日

Please Don't Say You Are Lazy

My brain is crammed with so many issues at the moment.

Somehow , getting to the end of my National Service wasn't as much spontaneous or fun as I've imagined.
Back during my first year of service , I've always visioned it to be one heck of a day.

Maybe even crazier than high school graduation.
In no particular order whatsoever;

- Probably do some crazy ass stunt to commemorate the end of service ( CHECK )

- Go on some obscenely extended holiday before reintegrating myself back to society ( .. Half done ? )

- Shop. (IMPOSSIBLE.)

Which brings me to my main point.

Money. Lack of money.

I realized I've spent a good three quarters of my "vacation" so far worrying about this issue.

It doesn't really help the fact that I currently still many quite a substantial amount of loans to be paid off;

like $6000 worth , lol.


Tired of that shit , I slept on it.
Now I just feel nauseous for sleeping too much.

Update: 9th September
I just realized that my pay of the last month of service is cut into HALF.

Okay, looks like I'm getting nowhere with fulfilling my dream of taking a vacation and shopping with the current circumstances.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's a current list of things I should probably do to get my shit together :


- Finish my National Service Clearance Forms

- Get done with the body checkup at the medical centre


- Clear out my locker in base , or risk having all my shit disappear


- Apply for University

- Scan and send latest payslip and Certificate of Service to student recruitment centre

- Update my resume and start sending out cover letters

- Get a fucking job

- Start generating money

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Now here's a list of things I want to do :


- Stop bothering with fair-weathered friends ( seriously , you guys can go fuck yourselves )


- Go ahead with the End of Tour commemorative photo shoot


- Travel to Taiwan , Japan and finally USA


- Buy loads of shit from a fore mentioned countries


- Get better at the guitar


- Get better at SF IV

- Stop sleeping on things that need immediate attention , lol.



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------