平成21年10月12日月曜日

Salaryman.

Tchh.

I really need to stop having insomnia on Sunday nights when I have to work the next day.

Life's been a whirl for the past few weeks now.
Lots of things happened in such a short time frame , it feels odd when I actually sit down and think about it.

Just one month ago , I'd still be back in base , waiting for my long awaited ORD.
Life was much easier back there in my opinion.
You just do what you're told , in the event of unexpected situations, you could always just tell the superiors you did not know what to do and that was the end of that.

Kinda mundane I know. But , when you spend a good 1 year plus leading that kind of life.
Waiting for your shift timing, making time pass somehow while you wait for the next shift.
And at the end of the night , after your final shift duty, all you'd have to do is just sleep and wait for book out.

Haha. I think I just miss the guaranteed off days where all I had to do was worry about how to spend the day having FUN.


On a side note:
Finally got to fulfill my wish of playing at a music studio with iz.
It was pretty much full of lols and shit, but I'll be damned if that didn't feel good.

Still can't believe I chose the school uniform look for that day though.
Totally a stark contrast from what iz was wearing.

But.
Where did my weekend disappear to :[  ?